Graveside or Chapel Services
Choose from available services, merchandise and third-party charges to determine the final cost of the funeral. We can also arrange the service at your synagogue if that is your choice and your synagogue allows it.
Here is a list of services typically chosen:
- Local transfer of the deceased to the funeral home
- Basic sanitary care
- Dressing and casketing
- Basic arrangements fee
- Licensed supervision for a graveside service
- Hearse to local cemetery
Additional costs include the casket selection and third-party charges (see below).
Please note that the above costs exclude other items which you may need want, such as:
- Cemetery Charge –to open and close the grave.
- Clergy – if you would like for us to arrange for a Rabbi, the typical honorarium and will be added to our final bill.
- Death Certificates -the cost varies by issuing agency.
- Gratuities-which we must disburse to appropriate parties on your behalf.
- Newspaper notices - Newspaper charges vary greatly.
- Transfer from another state
Some information we will need:
- Name of deceased
- Hebrew name of deceased
- Social Security number
- Birth date
- Father’s name, Mother’s Name and Mother’s maiden name
- Veteran’s discharge papers
- Marital status
- Residence of the deceased
- Cemetery deed/location and ownership information
Certain choices which you make may require that other services are provided to comply with the law (contact us for more information).